Business 2 Business Alliance (B2B)
NOTE: In order to for you to provide your business product/service to NYMRNCC Members, you MUST be a registered and approved Product or Service Provider Member with our organization.
First: Complete & submit your B2B Alliance eRegistration Application for Approval/Denial.
Second: Await your Approval/Denial eNotification which will be sent to the email address listed in your application.
The NYMRNCC recognizes that although our focus as a Chamber of Commerce is on the multi-cultural restaurant, bar & nightlife hospitality industries, including various vendors and other hospitality related providers, it's these same merchants who will require a myriad of additional, professional, informational and resource support services in areas such as business development, financial literacy, working capital, as well as operational cost reducing options and much more.
These reasons are exactly why we are creating an intersecting path for such business, so they can....
- directly and positively impact our members
- help create NEW clients and opportunities for themselves.
Another words, create and provide an environment for direct Business2Business marketing and build strong and lasting relationships for a long time to come.
If you are a business interested in servicing our members in the hospitality industry, please complete and submit the following informational form.
NOTE: Submitting the Business 2 Business Alliance Program form acknowledges:
1. You are granting the NYMRNCC permission to email, fax, text or mail pertinent information to you at the address entered in to your registration form.
2. That you are Not obligated to provide your service(s), or access our members, unless you have signed and agreed to the terms of your participation in the program.
3. The NYMRNCC can terminate my participation at any time at their discretion.
Complete & Submit your B2B Alliance eRegistration Application here: B2B Alliance eRegistration Application